Saturday, March 27, 2010

CONTACTS!!!

Heyyloww :)

Can you spot the difference.....???


One's got whiter light and one's got yellow light in the background...
One's got her mouth open the other one has a piggy shape mouth..
One's got blue long sleeve on and the other's got her school shirt thingy with the tiny logo on her collar..
BUT...the main point is....
ONE'S GOT GLASSES ON AND THE OTHER HAS NOTHING ON!!! =p
YUP...I wore contact lens for the very very first time in my whole entire life yesterday..!! =)
AFTER 8 YEARS of WEARING SPECTACLES/GLASSES/CERMIN MATA/YAN JING...
I FINALLY knew what it was like to see properly and clearly without wearing something on my face =p
and that feeling was sooo nice and sooo great.. :)
Some people said i looked weird..some said i need to change my hairstyle to suit my face without glasses..and this guy said i looked like an indian without contacts..LOL..
but most of them said im nice without glasses..hehehehe =p
anyways..I took 20 mins trying to get them into my eye balls yesterday!! It was kinda scary at first..and i cant stop blinking..lol..but today i took 5-7 mins to get them in..yay!! Im soo proud of myself for tat improvement =p
Im still gonna wear my glasses everyday..only wear contacts for ocassions..only brought 4 disposable pairs from malaysia..and one pair only lasts for 8 hrs.. =(
I still prefer my glasses actually..but contacts are kinda cool =p


No comments:

Post a Comment