Friday, February 19, 2010

...WHAT????

Today's AWESOME...my friends threw a sort-of-surprise birthday party for me =)

I wasnt suppose to know..but then i knew..cuz someone accidentally gav me clues..lol..
and there's this indian guy who never actually talked to me said happie birthday??? so i was like.." hmm how did you know its almost my birthday??" =p

Anyways..according to the mount roskill school tradition..the birthday girl/guy receives and takes a bunch of balloons around throughout the day in school.. and write their blessings on the balloons.. pretty simple but nice =)

But..
....... WHAT????? I'M TURNING 18???....

!&^%#@!#@ &*%$^#@!!#$%^&*!!^$#!

whether i like it or not..whether i want to or not..
I have one day of seventeen left..
just one day..
ONE DAY.

live it up esther =p

2 comments: