Saturday, May 22, 2010

I remember this song!!!

Found this song!
our prefect camp song..lol
Shining friends...

A little faith brightens a rainy day
Life is difficult you cant go away
Dont hide yourself in the corner
You have my place to stay

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye
Opens up you'll see the happy sunshine
Keep going on with your dreams
Chasing tommorow's sunrise
The spirit can never die

The sun will shine, my friend
Wont let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear makes my world disappear
You'll never be alone in darkness

See my smile, my friend
We are with you, holding hands
You have got to believe
You are my destiny
We're meant to be your friends
Thats wad a friend should be.. =)


For all my friends out there..somewhere..
I will always support and love you :)
Dont give up!
just need a little more faith
and the sun will shine for you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment