Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goat Island Beach..*me-eh-eh*

Went to Goat Island beach yesterday...
But I dint see any goats at all =.=

oh this is the first time i've got into the water in new zealand..!!! lol
I cant get the photos to line up in order..sorrie :s


my feet and the starfish ( maybe its patrick's couzzie :)

I tried to draw spongebob =p

Sea Urchin!! i think . It moves..like ticklish on ur hands..hehe


This is me and nathan and my dad..swimming =)
trust me its quite scary swimmin in the deep sea..

It's actually a marine reserve place..so we get to swim with the fishes..
so after swimming we went for a beach investigation..lol..well sorta..
we found different kinds of seaweeds..and the anenome??? and the starfish and the sea urchin and some big shell creatures..
It was super fun..I put on lots of sunblock =)
I dint see spongebob though.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment