Sunday, November 22, 2009

its been a year

Today is the 22nd of november..
Exactly one year ago, i came to auckland..
it wasnt for a 2-week holiday..or anything..
i couldnt change the fact tat my family migrated.

I remembered..how i cried because i didnt expect this to be this early..
I remembered how LOTS of people went to the airport to send me off..
I remembered..how i began to treasure the people and stuffs around me..
I remembered..how i felt the moment the airplane took off..

It's been a year since i came here..this year seemed soo long yet time still proves it doesnt wait for anyone..at this point of time..when i sit down and think of what i've gone through this year..well i couldnt really put them in words..but its been a really tough and challenging year for me in a way..but on the other hand..its a WONDERFUL year =)

I realized i complained a lot especially for the first few months..and when i keep complaining..i never learn to appreciate whats around me..but slowly God opened up my heart to a lot a lot of stuff..even the tinniest winniest thing..could mean a lot..God showed his love through people especially from church and friends..and most importantly..i spent a lot more time with my family than i used to..=) Thank you God for all your blessings :)

I miss my big big family back in kuching and my old friends a lot..I really miss them =p
But without coming here..i guess i would never know how important they were to me..

OH..When i first came..i hated new zealand a lot as in A LOT..lols..bad weather..no laksa or kolo mee..need to walk to school..no kopitiam..shops closed at 5..no pirated dvds..no phua chu kang series..gosh..life is soo boring..=.=

but yeahh..its not tat bad after all..hehe.. I think im starting to get use to the life here..i need to admit tat its still kinda boring..but it'll get better..with my skills..it'll get better..haha..this place got me FAT though..=( even i do exercise..i wont sweat..the weather's a bit too cold for me..sigh..BUT i get to experience 4 seasons!! and i just love to shop here..yay :P

guess i'll stop here..thats a summary only..haha..but yeahh..you get it right?
I will make my life good here..=)
Happy 1 year anniversary to auckland and esther..!!



Let it shine.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly one yr ago today (22/11) i was flying back to Malaysia. to hav my holidays before returnin to Brissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know ay..and i missed the stupid airplane..and i didnt get to see yooh =( i rmb texting you in brisbane airport! haha

    ReplyDelete